Website Air Canada
Air Canada is presently looking for for a dynamic individual to fill a permanent full- time position as of a Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic.
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test an are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic or Heavy Duty Mechanic trades certification.
- Inter-Provincial Red Seal.
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Restricted area identity card (RAIC). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in the trade.
- High School diploma.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A