Website Air Canada
Reporting to the Manager performance and process improvement, the cabin grooming program manager is responsible to design, build and maintain the cabin grooming program to meet the health Canada aircraft sanitization and internal stakeholder requirements using the grooming matrix and other supporting documentation. This role is also responsible to monitor program compliance and provide recommendation to stakeholder for program improvement. This position will work closely with the process team on developing best practices to improve efficiency of the grooming flow
- Creating reports of findings and performing cost analysis and identifying required changes to the cabin grooming program.
- Responsible for cabin grooming program on the Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge fleet and outside vendor
- Responsible for program compliance – KPI
- Analyzing repeat aircraft cabin defects, identifying trends, and recommending preventative maintenance.
- Develop the Cabin grooming program to encompass the complete Cabin requirements from Health Canada to Internal stakeholder.
- Responsible for the Cabin grooming program Matrix
- Performing technical aircraft cabin interior condition inspections based on commercial standards.
- Lead the Cabin grooming program innovations to minimize time, labour materials and parts cost.
- Responsible for approval of new technology, processes and products within the cabin grooming and standard environment. Work closely with
- Air Canada Maintenance to obtain approval on Cabins processes and products
- Liaise with operation and training team on change to the program
- Oversee audit results and lead corrective actions.
- Financial budgeting and control of the Cabin grooming program.
- Create and maintain the Cabin grooming Program to an internally controlled and monitored program.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montréal, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A