Website Air Arabia
To provide an excellent, professional sourcing and procurement service to all parts of Air Arabia for a range of goods and services as determined by the Purchasing Supervisor which delivers best value for money, service and quality from the most suitable suppliers.
- Use appropriate procurement processes and techniques to meet business needs and minimise transaction costs
- Develop sound, professional working relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Manages control measures to ensure adherence by suppliers/vendors/internal clients to agreed standards in the procurement practices. Acts as the point of contact for the use of related systems and provide technical training and support to new users as needed.
- Represents the department in coordinating and managing the implementation of Procurement Systems including the user training, system improvements and user compliance with system utilization and administration.
- Provides general administrative and support services on the daily activities within the department including telephone calls, e-mails customers’ inquiries, inventory, storage, distribution and dispatch of goods.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search (Excel advanced level).
- Detail oriented, comfortable with numbers, charts and data sheets.
- Fluent in English Language (Arabic is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent equivalent experience in purchasing, inventory, or supply chain management
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A