Website Air Arabia
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver Ground Operations Learning and Development interventions for all areas of the company as determined by the Ground Operations Training Manager (GOTM). To act as a role model for ground operations excellence in terms of actions and behaviour.
- Update curriculum as per IOSA/ISAGO standards and create handouts, manuals, visual aids, course outlines, PowerPoint presentations, assessment instruments, newsletters and other materials as required.
- Deliver adhoc training sessions on shift rotation and at different workplace locations as determined by the GOTM
- Explain procedures so as to ensure that the relevant Health & Safety and Company policy requirements placed upon all operations are fully complied with.
- Support GOTM in dealing with Safety and Quality observations. Also, in areas of safety risk assessments and hazard identification.
- Work with the GOTM to continually review training materials, ensuring that all changes in policy, operational requirements and legislation are incorporated in the training to ensure compliance at all times.
- Fully skilled on the use of all systems and equipment
- Fully aware of compliance policies and procedures for Air Arabia, Sharjah Aviation Services, Customer Airlines and the regulatory procedures
- Properly briefed on all changes to product and procedures
- Assess training needs; develop and deliver ongoing training activities to help station personnel maintain and improve their job skills and knowledge.
- IATA or other relevant aviation qualifications will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical ability and organizational skills
- Knowledge in ISAGO standards will be an added advantage;
- Excellent presentation skills with strong written and verbal skills in English plus one additional language.
- Fluent in Arabic language would be an advantage
- Excellent motivational skills and has the ability to influence staff performance and increase productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two-years experience in training in customer handling or Airport operations environment.
- Expert knowledge in Ground Operation such as Passenger handling, Baggage handling, ramp and load control, etc.
- Excellent knowledge in Departure Control System and Baggage Tracing System.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A