Website AECI Limited
- Managing a portfolio of specialty and commodity raw materials strategically into Personal Care, Homecare and industries nationally
- Managing a portfolio of key account customers.
- Managing a portfolio of Technology Partners.
- Strategically growing the portfolio of products for each Technology Partner
- Strategically adding Technology partners
- Strategizing the business outlook for 3 – 5 years and ensure materialization of objectives
- Margin growth on portfolio.
- Profitability growth year on year
- Working capital management
- 12 month and 24 month Budgeting
- Assisting the sales team with technical briefs
- Ensuring a healthy working platform of new products for each Technology Partner
- Ensure materialization of working platform through sales team
- Price negotiations at senior levels.
- Joint calling with sales team.
- Attending internal meetings.
- Promotion of company products and image.
- Key account management.
- Responsible for advertising and editorial on a monthly basis and submitting articles on time.
- New business development.
- Technical presentations at customers on new product launches.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- BSc in Life Science discipline or similar
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ Product management will be of benefit
- Minimum 3-5 Years’ raw material sales experience will be of benefit
- Minimum ± 5 years’ experience within the Personal Care and Homecare industries will be of benefit.
- Strong price negotiation skills.
- Must have a sound understanding of pricing structures.
- Must currently be in the Chemical Industry and calling on customers
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Sales ability.
- Analytical thinking
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chloorkop
Application Deadline: N/A