Our Planning Team seeks confident, resilient team players who can think commercially, has strong logical, analytical and proven numerical abilities to be responsible for product planning in accordance with company strategies.
- Providing accurate and timeous merchandise information to minimise risk and optimise business opportunities.
- Executing and managing project plans to achieve the agreed objectives (if applicable).
- Ensuring sufficient inflows to maintaining agreed replenishment service levels to achieve agreed departmental growth and profitability as per the Business Plan.
- Managing departmental forecasts to achieve agreed departmental growth and profitability as per the Business Plan.
- Preparing and delivering merchandise assortment plans that support the signed-off departmental business strategy.
- Delivering and implementing departmental business plans that support the SBU’s merchandise strategy.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Planning, organising & time management skills
- Merchant skills & a sound commercial mentality
- Analytical thinking & logical problem-solving skills
- Sound numerical skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A