Develops an expertise in the testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework and provides that expertise to other Testers.
- Responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Performs defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status.
- Participates in the defect coordination function is the creation and distribution of test status metrics as required by the project.
- Interacts with the end customer, frequently interacts with internal customers and may be required to participate in pager/on-call support.
- Provides expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests and is responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the team’s overall test objectives.
- Knowledge of computer languages, operating systems, DBMS.
- Passionate about software development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A