Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Deliver high performance through continuous improvement
- Develop and operate quality framework that drive client quality excellence and business performance
- Provide operational excellence practices and training
- Deliver high performance through performance optimization
- Manage process improvement efforts, using quality methodologies and principles
- Deliver high performance through quality, training and policy management
- Identify and assess opportunities for continuous improvement in QTP segment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A