Your mission: create inspired ideas that Accenture can bring to life for clients. Accenture’s strategy practice shapes the future of business, and it all starts with your ideas. As an MBA Strategy Consultant in Accenture Strategy, your thinking will help clients turn change to their advantage, by harnessing new technologies and progressive ways of doing business. Incorporating the latest in data analytics, human-centered design, and digital tools, you’ll chart a way forward for our clients. But it doesn’t stop there. Accenture also has the capabilities to implement your strategies, and we won’t stop until your vision has been realized. Ultimately that is what is so satisfying about this job.
- Conducting analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement.
- Designing business and technology strategy solutions and proof of concepts to present to C-level clients.
- Applying structured thinking to develop and propose innovative solutions that address client business issues.
- Helping clients understand technology, including the trends, innovations, eco-system and transformational opportunities for their business.
- Engaging with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Accenture Strategy practice in recruitment, training and thought leadership.
- Use critical and creative thinking along with analytics and data visualization tools to solve problems and explain opportunities.
- Are good at building and maintaining relationships
- Are natural leaders and coaches
- Have demonstrated aptitude/coursework in statistics and/or data analytics
- Have experience with design thinking, workshop facilitation, or storytelling
- Have experience with visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx and/ or programming languages such as R, Python, Julia, or SQL
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A