Are you an HBO/WO student and do you want to gain HR experience in a big international firm? Are you ready to make a difference and help shape the future of our people? Then this is your chance! Within the HR Career Advisor (HRCA) team of Accenture we are looking for an intern per asap.
- Optimizing HR processes such as the exit or onboarding process.
- Engagement: you will be involved in the project group focused on the policy and activities around initiatives to keep our employees engaged.
- Within Accenture, this topic plays a central role and we think it is very important that our employees feel involved with the organization. As an organization, we do a lot to examine, increase and maintain the satisfaction of our employees.
- Talent management: a topic that plays a central role within Accenture is to make sure that our employees can develop themselves in the right way.
- Performance management: you will be one of the think-tanks when it comes to performance enhancing related initiatives, such as creating a feedback culture. Also, you will help preparing the performance cycle process.
- Career counseling: you will be involved in initiatives and policy regarding guiding and coaching our employees on their careers within Accenture.
- Talent Supply & Demand: a key area of our business is to strive for an ideal match between the available people (supply) and the skills that are needed on the projects (demand).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A