Support to a company’s websites maintenance, including but not limited to the creation and publishing of new pages, updating existing, deletion, and expiring pages within the site
- Participate in post-mortem, testing activities and provide resolution to issues raised by supervisors or stakeholders
- Adhere to the project’s processes and standards. Ensure content upload as per defined best practices.
- Help document procedures/process documents for site management work.
- Review assigned tickets and provide points and effort estimates
- Discuss and agree effort estimates with Site Manager to establish team’s commitments
- Interact with different functions and stakeholder. Work on projects based on Content Owner and leads instructions, applying standards and best practices.
- Create and manage web pages, add/edit content and upload/remove documents using content management systems
- Perform testing for assigned projects
- Escalate issues and/or help resolves raised issues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A