Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- AML Compliance awareness relating to Money Laundering, Financial Crime and Terrorism Financing.
- Good awareness or sensitivity at Risk, Compliance, and Regulations
- Good understanding to Investigation and willing to investigate
- Knowledge of Banking Products or banking experience is preferred
- Good experience or understanding of using E-commerce application, like Lazada, Alipay, WorldFirst…etc
- English skill – excellent English written skills, good oral English is preferred.
- Documentation skills (proficient excel, word…etc skills)
- Analytical skills and decision-making skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A