We are currently looking for a Senior Unix Administrator with skills in Business Intelligence.
- Operate, maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environment including computer hardware, software, and related documentation in accordance with IT best practices.
- Develop, define and perform data backup requirements.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary and subject to available resources.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to protect data, network access/operations, software and hardware.
- Interface with customer, technical staff, team members, and management to identify issues, negotiate changes, meet deadlines, and provide strong customer service both orally and in writing, as appropriate.
- Develop, maintain, document and support hosted Unix Infrastructure environment.
- Assist with designing and developing (with other team members) secure networking, compute, and storage plus systems administration practices that meet customer requirements.
- Provide expertise to ensure that correct technologies are selected, appropriate architectures are designed/selected and implemented, and that hardware and software solutions are correctly integrated and configured to meet agreed upon project requirements.
- Promptly respond to IT-related incidents and service requests and troubleshooting to resolve data science platform performance or operational problems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A