Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems.
- May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside.
- Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A