Responsible for repeatable, predictable and measurable operations which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Must have clear understanding of the existing metrics in the process, how they are measured and improvise the measurement system to make it more effective and transparent. Detailed understanding of Process metrics e.g. SLA, OLA, KPI. Liaise with Service Management Team on reporting performance measures to the Client.
- Researches and resolves escalations and client issues. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
- Ensure that Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans are up to date and tested periodically. Liaise with BCM Team and Local IT on Testing.
- Creates a logical plan, realistic estimates and schedule for an activity or project segment.
- Ensures progress, issues and agreements are properly documented and acted upon.
- Drive Business Excellence within Team and support BE Focal. Liaise with Business Excellence Team as required.
- Raises relevant quality and/ or scope issues which may impact delivery and streamlines decision-making processes where possible.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A