People who use data to solve hard problems. Including ones that did not exist a few years ago. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation and responsible AI can widen the range of what humans can do and improve American democracy. We are changing how the people in our country live. By providing the right training and tools, we encourage our people to go outside their comfort zone. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
- Experience consulting or experience in a similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- Experience using analytics tools and languages – R, Python, SAS, etc.
- Experience combining data sets, extracting key variables, and creating new variables to enhance modeling
- Experience performing basic ETL functions and understanding of data quality steps/measure
- Experience in quantitative analysis and statistical modeling (regression, correlation, clustering, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Work with cross-functional teams to solve quantitative problems and implement solutions
- Research methods to improve statistical inferences of variables across models
- Consult on industry standard solutions as well as new innovative techniques #CJ
- Advise data science team and provide expertise and direction on complex analytical modeling problems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A