Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
- Implement quicker data processing methods and integrate complex business logic compatible with daily or real-time/streaming frameworks
- Increase automation and scaling of complex data sets based on the customer’s analytic use case, such as structured data delivery for business analysis, daily extraction of mission enabling data for data mining/exploration, and transforming data for applied intelligence to power impactful data visualizations
- Design and build robust data pipelines using scalable tools and techniques (yes, we’re talking big data) to produce high quality data structures
- High emphasis on consulting/client facing experience, this is a must have.
- Minimum 3 years of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on Azure / AWS / GCP.
- Minimum 3 years of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on Azure / AWS / GCP using AZURE native or custom programming.
- Minimum 3years experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to Azure / AWS / GCP.
- Minimum 3years of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on Azure / AWS / GCP using AZURE/customservices.
- Minimum3 years of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A