Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Explore how new innovative digital technologies can help solve the clients’ key business challenges, and create the roadmap and business case required to enable the proposed solution
- Link the overall business strategy to the company’s technology and functional areas, so that our clients’ business models are aligned with the strategic direction determined by the overall business strategy.
- Extensive training to develop your business acumen, technical and professional skills including on-the-job learning and formal training
- Over time, you will also have leadership responsibilities and lead teams
- Inspiring colleagues to support you in your daily work
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization – including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks, and benchmarks
- Vibrant Nordic and International communities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A