Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Help clients reimagine their commercial strategies to scale customer relevant engagements and achieve disruptive growth.
- Support clients in a digital transformation of their key capabilities.
- Bring together the best of Accenture Technology Strategy & Life Sciences industry knowledge to drive new demand, strengthen positioning and accelerate project delivery.
- University degree in Business Administration or Medical Science.
- Experience in the system implementation (e.g. Veeva) either as a business user or a project manager.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be a strong asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A