Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Adherence to internal and external Service Level Agreements
- Ensure Data Privacy and Quality Audit compliance
- Managing escalations coming from the customers, sales team, or credit manager
- Weekly and monthly reporting to stakeholders and maintenance of internal files
- Regular conference calls with sales team, credit manager, customers, and internal teams
- Ad hoc query and project team support
- Regular 1:1 s with each team member to set priorities and support personal development
- Query management and reconciliation activities to support the team to resolve aging disputes
- Lead a team of Collections Analysts and Associates.
- Responsible for managing day to day work activities related to the collection and recovery of customer debt and receivables for a specific region and or line of business.
- Along with general collections and team management duties, Collections Team Leads will be responsible for achieving monthly targets, handling escalations and ad hoc assignments, and delivering regular reports to the Collections Managers.
- Responsible to achieve of all key monthly targets within the region and or the respective LOB Forecast preparation and regular account reviews with collectors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A