Website ABSA Group Limited
Deliver day-to-day knowledge work, in order to execute predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Execute action plans in order to meet the agreed and contracted Application, Final grant and Registration targets as per Performance Development plans.
- Engage with existing customers, identified through the relevant lead generation process, to establish possible re-mortgage needs and provide advice on mortgage lending.
- Travel to and meet with prospective customers or sources, at a place and time of their convenience, providing mortgage customer solutions, assisting in completing and submitting the application with all required
- Manage and track all submitted deals into the Production Centre by following the prescribed CCC (Customer Care Centre) tracking process and keep the customer and source informed of the progress and/or status of applications
- Manage and network with external customers and sources to increase sales intake, grants and registrations
- Interact with external sources and liaise with Key Account Managers regarding developers to sign them up as Lead Generators in order to increase sources of business
- Ensure that all business secured complies with the governance and compliance framework.
- Report any suspicious transaction and/or client to the Risk and Compliance
- Provide superior customer service by proactively and timeously obtaining outstanding documentation to ensure complete applications
- Ensure that any query or complaint received from a customer is resolved within 24 hours of receipt and ensure continuous feedback to the customer
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort
Application Deadline: N/A