Website ABSA Group Limited
To effectively manage staff, within the framework of the 5C’s (Customer, Company, Colleague, Citizenship & Control), minimise fraud losses/ increase recoveries and enhance customer service.
To manage staff responsible for the resolution of fraud related queries at first point of contact and ensuring that customers receive prompt and courteous service in an effort to minimize losses.
Effectively manage customer expectations through consistent and continuous engagement with the team and ensuring quality at all times within agreed service levels.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Coach and mentor team members on a daily basis on how to improve their own productivity and use of the bank’s processes and systems
- Monitor compliance training undertaken by team members and ensure that they complete the required training within prescribed timelines
- Comply with the relevant resignation procedure through ensuring recovery of Bank assets and revoking of building and system access.
- Implement an effective capacity management methodology ensuring service levels are met at all times
- Manage change whilst maintaining operational efficiencies and effectiveness within your respective department
- Provide guidance and support to the team and where relevant to solicit the services of HR as well as Learning & Development.
- Align the deployment of the employees according to their skills and competencies in order to deliver the execution of fraud strategies and expected outcomes.
- Ensure all SLA’s are met as per set agreements
- Follow up all customer complaints to ensure effective resolution of customer complaints and client satisfaction
- Co-operate and support the Quality Assurance team in execution of their duties.
- Identify and perform a root cause analysis on losses due errors and provide feedback with recommendation to management for decision making.
- Address poor performance of any team member and ensure that continued poor performance is appropriately dealt with.
- Ensure all Absa Fraud Systems are optimally used and suggest enhancements where necessary.
- Provide Team leadership in order to achieve operational excellence through continuous skills gap analysis, people development and coaching activities.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Ensure that customers are treated fairly and in line with RBB strategy of Protect the Core.
- Ensure that the team understands all compliance requirements and highlight gaps to Manager.
- Verify the quality of daily statistics and confirm correctness according to mandate.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree: Retail Management (Required)
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A