Website ABSA Group Limited
Business Process Engineer will be accountable for the creation and maintenance of a centralised repository of process and related artefacts (e.g., procedures, templates, forms). Business Process Engineer will also work closely with various business/product owners to understand business needs, perform as-is process analysis, provide improvement suggestions and design the to-be processes.
- Monitor process performance based on defined parameters to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Work towards continuous process improvement and the enhancement of quality and consistency of business processes and methods across the organisation.
- Evaluate the current business processes, identify improvement opportuites and redesign the business processes.
- Prepare business cases to motivate for new process improvement initiatives, monitor and report post-implemenation benefits (financial and non-financial).
- Create and maintain a centralised repository of process and related artefacts (e.g., procedures, templates, forms).
- Understand end to end processes relevant to the business area in order to identify bottlenecks as well as improvement opportunities.
- Build relationships and actively engage various stakeholders to understand business needs.
- Execute process improvement initiatives, taking responsibility for individual delivery in terms of quality, scope and time.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology
- Knowledge of BPR methodologies and tools (Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking, etc.)
- Knowledge of Business Process Modelling tools
- National Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent NQF 6 qualification
- At Least 3-5 years relevant experience
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Knowledge of iServer
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A