Website PrimeLife Ltd
The purpose of the role is to deliver effective and efficient day-to-day service to customers by providing excellent customer service when processing maintenance, undertaking compliance related tasks and resolving customer requests/queries/complaints.
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages in line with our residents’ dietary requirements
- Undertaking quality checks on food prepared and food being stored
- Planning menus in line with the preferences and requirements of our residents
- Assisting with food service to allow our residents a dignified dining experience
- Maintaining stock records in line with company policy and food safety regulations
- Ordering stock and maintaining accurate records
- Maintaining a hygienic and tidy kitchen and supporting with deep cleaning tasks
To be successful within this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for our residents. You will be an experienced Cook, ideally holding a Food Hygiene and/or Catering qualification, though this is not essential as Prime Life can support you with the training necessary for this role.
Company: PrimeLife Ltd
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A