The Deployment and Engineering regional lead will be responsible for a team of engineers implementing new applications and corresponding infrastructure in support of eDiscovery client serving engagements and projects.
- Act as knowledge escalation point for troubleshooting where needed, assist with root cause analysis.
- Act as an SME across a wide range of technologies, including VM infrastructure, networking, storage, MS Active Directory, Azure, and server hardware.
- Work with new vendors to evaluate products, document requirements, and disseminate an understanding of the product to infosec, architects, and others.
- Manage engineers working on multiple large and small projects simultaneously, assist them with prioritization & organization, and act as a point of contact for PMs and executive leadership.
- Manage team Service Now ticket queue, ensuring requests are addressed within SLAs
- Assess new project technical requirements and identify hours required for end-to-end implementation and resources to be engaged
- Interface with client serving teams, service delivery PMs, architects, and infosec to design, plan, and build new technologies, products, and applications
- Work closely with regional service delivery lead to set expectations, manage capacity, provide estimations, and review business cases.
- Coach engineering team members, encouraging growth in their technical skillset as well as confidence to work independently with PMs and client serving teams.
- Review and provide input on architecture design and engineering of new products. Work with client-serving teams on workflow implementation & documentation
- Sound judgment and analytical ability.
- GIT source-control experience
- Microsoft Azure infrastructure build & support experience including VMs, Azure Networking, NSGs, ExpressRoute, Powershell, ADO, CI/CD pipelines etc
- Strong traditional infrastructure/application troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server operating systems including 2012 R2-2019
- Setting realistic project objectives and maintaining a strong business focus.
- Very strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- E-Discovery/Data Analytics application knowledge including Relativity, iPro, Nuix, Brainspace, etc
- Extensive Windows Powershell scripting and automation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A