Website Warrington Borough Council
It doesn’t matter whether you have previous experience or not, but if you want to help people, the role of care assistant / reablement support worker could be for you.
You don’t need any qualifications or previous work experience to apply for this role, what’s really important are your values and your attitude towards working with people who need care and support.
We will train you to work with those who need our services to encourage them and help them to become independent so that they can stay in their home environment whilst ensuring that they are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- The ability and willingness to work to a rota that includes evenings and weekends
- A basic level of reading and writing skills.
- A current driving licence or we can discuss supporting you to achieve this.
- Your caring nature and values of treating people with dignity and respect
- The willingness to be trained to a minimum of Level 2 NVQ/QCF in Care if you do not already have a qualification
Company: Warrington Borough Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warrington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A