Overseeing the end-to-end processes, related accounting activities and projects within each process to accurately reflect the financial position of the organization and to ensure local financial statements are compliant with accounting standards; Build and maintain relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, including the _VOIS; Lead the development and evolution of processes, including driving continuous improvement, ongoing efficiency and cost reduction initiatives.
- Ensure Core Business Model (CBM) policies & processes and governance/compliance (SOX, Internal and
- External audit) frameworks are in place and adhered to.
- Collaboration work with various teams within Finance Operations as well as with _VOIS, Group Finance &
- Treasury, Business Partnering, Auditors, Vendors, Customers and other business partners
- Process innovation and automation projects to ensure continued improvement of the accuracy and timeliness
- KPI’s within each function
- Develop required policies, procedures and controls for all processes to mitigate financial risk to the Company, providing accurate reporting for statutory and management accounts and maintaining and reviewing
- procedures that support finance and supply chain requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A