COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
- You will be an analytical and creative thinker.
- You will have strong communication skills – negotiating, collaborating, presenting, and facilitating.
- You will be a strong problem solver with the ability to adapt.
- You will have experience working with development team on: websites, API, and ideally Order Processing Experience.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of Stories; Cycle, throughput Time and bugs per Users.
- You will be accountable for the clarity and quality of Features and User Stories for their assigned team.
- You will be accountable for managing and maintaining stakeholder communications and relationships.
- You will own decisions around scheduling and composition of work refinement activities.
- You will be accountable for maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the product and all aspects of each subsequent change.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A