To perform Data Centre facility upgrade projects (power, HVAC, fire etc.), and implementation of data centre digitisation programmes.
- Perform the role of Risk Champion for the National Technical Facilities division.
- Project manage the implementation of Data Centre infrastructure upgrade projects (power, HVAC, fire, security etc.).
- Project manage the execution of new-build data centre construction projects.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the data centre designs related to power, HVAC and fire systems via externally appointed professionally registered engineers.
- Implementation of data centre infrastructure digitisation programmes e.g. Building Management & Control Systems, Alarming platforms etc.
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience in Data Centre infrastructure projects (power, HVAC, fire, security etc.).
- 3+ years experience in Data Centre infrastructure designs (power, HVAC, fire, security etc.).
- Physical on-site Project Management experience.
- Solid understanding of Building Management Systems (BMS) and alarming platforms.
- Solid understanding of data centre infrastructure and how the related Plant, Machinery and Equipment works e.g. UPSs, rectifiers, generators, CRAC units, chillers etc.
- Matric/ Grade 12 is essential.
- 3-year National Diploma or Degree in Electrical engineering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A