Website VKB Group
Responsible for ensuring that all the administrative functions are performed accurately, concisely, timely and according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure timeous & accurate actioning of employee time & attendance.
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant standards of documentation.
- Ensure departmental directives adhered to in the execution of all tasks.
- Work with electronic documents and attendance registers.
- Data entry/ Capturing of high volumes of data.
- Handling administrative and HR-related queries.
- Manage own workload identifying improvements and issues.
- Provide quality resource and support to the manufacturing teams.
- Provide information and analysis of data as directed/ required.
- Communication with employees and management.
- Maintaining and updating People System.
- Process leave on ESS and ensure it is approved by relevant line managers.
- Process claims on ESS and forward for approval.
- Scanning of all GFC Payroll Forms and other HR documents.
- Short Hours & Unpaid Leave: capturing and sending to Payroll for processing.
- Assisting employees with applications for staff accounts & personal loans.
- Administer the time sheets by printing, dispatch to Farm Services and Service Department for verification and return for correction.
- Process all pay queries, handle exceptions on timesheets and forward to Payroll for processing.
- Ensure all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with HR Company Standards.
- Perform any other duties as may be expected by management.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 Equivalent.
- An HR-related certificate/ qualification will be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years HR admin experience.
- Demonstratable Computer literacy: Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Payroll Systems will be a definite advantage.
- Working knowledge of biometric clocking systems & time sheets.
- Previous experience in a FMCG/ manufacturing environment desirable.
- Experience within a Payroll environment a definite advantage.
- A willingness to work overtime including shifts, when required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within agreed time-lines.
- An open, direct and honest attitude at all times is a must.
- Able to maintain integrity within an HR environment essential.
- Ability to work in a pressurised and time-critical environment.
- Able to work as part of a team & values self-development.
- Must be self-motivated, dedicated & able to use own initiative.
- Being conversant with the vernacular spoken in the Eastern Free State will be a definite advantage.
Company: VKB Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reitz
Application Deadline: N/A