Website VKB Group
Responsible for all administration related to the fargo in line with company policies and procedures.
- Check & Calculate balance of orders and upgrade for each Team Leader the outstanding orders for fresh.
- Indicate to Team Leaders the priority in which orders should be done.
- Responsible for indicating the out-of-times for the various customers.
- Printing fargo labels and also ensuring that the correct label is used in terms of emblem and colour.
- Ensuring the Dispatch Department does not short-load on fresh.
- Create a new order with an alphabetical code at the back of the original order if a label got lost or did not scan – and ensure a new Fargo label gets printed.
- Sending fresh planning for fresh at the beginning of the shift and when the fresh orders come through.
- Update fresh planning for each order.
- Insert live mass on fresh planning.
- Creating fresh & frozen product orders into the Avocet system.
- Compile production outputs based hourly targets.
- Distribute the hourly reports on an hourly basis to the Weighbridge.
- Do follow-ups to production on outstanding orders.
- Print and send m-query fresh updates every 2 hours and distribute to operational managers and supervisors.
- Any other duties as may be required by management.
- Grade 12 / NQF 4 Equivalent.
- Computer literate (Basic PC).
- At least 3 years’ experience in an abattoir/ FMCG environment.
- 3 years’ experience in administration will be advantageous.
- Willingness to work overtime, shifts and weekends when required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good Numerical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good reporting skills.
- Good planning skills.
- Team player.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and trustworthy.
- Able to work under pressure.
Company: VKB Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reitz
Application Deadline: N/A