Website Valero Energy
This position is hourly nonexempt status, which means you are eligible for overtime pay.
- Maintains and repairs electronic and pneumatic instrumentation.
- Possesses an advanced knowledge of instrumentation math, units, variables, and dimensions of measurement.
- Demonstrates knowledge of flow, pressure, temperature, level instrumentation, and control power systems.
- Maintains and troubleshoots various types of switches, meters, indicators, temperature sensors, positioners, controllers, and control valves.
- Uses test equipment and performs routine calibrations. Maintains various instrumentation loops.
- Demonstrates ability to read and interpret P&IDs, loop drawings, and wiring schematics.
- Plans and coordinates work following appropriate work orders, work permits, and safety instructions.
- Performs work activities in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 5 years instrumentation experience is required.
- Associate’s degree in instrumentation preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A