Website Valero Energy
- Provides technical expertise for development, design and execution of capital, expense and maintenance projects in a safe, profitable, timely and efficient manner.
- Develops designs, performs cost estimation and prepares/submits “Authorization for Expenditures” (AFE’s) for capital and expense projects per process design.
- Prepares specifications and procure materials and equipment for a timely and efficient execution of projects.
- Provides technical support to all refinery departments that will result in safe, efficient and cost effective installations.
- Supervises contract personnel for engineering, design and installation of capital, expense and maintenance projects.
- Performs cost tracking and status reporting for assigned projects.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously within a managed budget and execution schedule.
- Follows all safety rules and guidelines as established by the Refinery.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or higher level degree in Engineering required.
- 5 years of experience in engineering and project management required.
- 3 years of exposure in a refinery/petrochemical-operating environment required.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A