Website United Airlines
Technical Operations is the maintenance, repair and overhaul division of United. The department includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
- Other duties involving internal security and the protection of premises, and may include the staffing of control centers, as designated by the Company
- Protecting against and reporting to the Company as required any act of sabotage, destruction of, damage to or theft of property or facilities, or work in process or any threat of sabotage, destruction of, damage to or theft of property of facilities, or dangerous conditions or irregularities discovered or observed and taking necessary safe-guarding steps when practicable, and assisting in apprehending the guilty party or parties
- Patrolling of designated areas and may include the accomplishment to notify rounds by turning keys in the appropriate receptacle(s)
- Inspecting and recording as required of parcels and containers being carried on or off such premises by employees and non-employees
- Guarding or inspecting as required of any property, instrument, facility or vehicle while on Company premises
- Security Officer who has completed his probationary period may, in addition to his work responsibilities as a Security Officer, be required to train another employee in the Security Officers’ classification
- Active First Responder in emergency situations
- Company required guarding and protecting of gates, entrances, buildings, facilities and other designated posts in and about premises designated by the Company
- Responsible for the guiding and assisting of emergency medical and/or fire department personnel to areas of need
- A valid security guard registration (Guard Card)
- Must be able to work during day and night shifts, weekends, and holidays; mandatory overtime may be required based on operational need.
- Acceptable driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Industrial security experience and police/military background preferred.
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent
- Must pass an FAA background check clearance
- Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license
- Must be able to work outdoors in all temperatures and weather conditions.
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A