Website University of Cape Town
The Cybersecurity Capacity Centre for Southern Africa (C3SA) is looking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to work on a National Research Foundation (NRF) funded project focusing on research on developing cybersecurity framework for rural and disadvantaged schools in South Africa.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong skills in the planning, implementation, software-based analysis and write-up of primary field data.
- Demonstrated capacity to produce peer-reviewed research articles.
- Ability to work independently and within a research team, and to meet deadlines.
- Applicants must have completed a PhD in an area pertaining to Cybersecurity
Company: University of Cape Town
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A