Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Tsebo Cleaning Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is now the third largest cleaning provider in South Africa with over 150 contracts across the country and a staff compliment of over 12,000 cleaning professionals. We provide hospital-level cleaning services, no matter the environment – a heritage that translates into a service ethos and cleaning standards of the very highest quality.
The purpose of this role is to supervise and control of all cleaning outlets to the required standards within agreed budgetary limits and to provide effective leadership for all staff within the unit.
- Maintain personal health, hygiene and professional appearance
- Maintain the cleaning programme and use initiative on when to be flexible regarding staffing
- Ensure Tsebo standards, policies and procedures are maintained. (Incl. chemicals, work procedures, uniform, professional approach, hand washing methods etc.)
- Ensure correct product obtained by following correct processes
- Do daily checks and follow-ups
- Report maintenance and safety concerns to the manager on a day to day bases
- Minimum 2-3 years Supervisory experience preferably in the cleaning industry
- Must have experience in healthcare and safety standards
- People Management Skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to work long hours, after hours and some weekends
- Ability to communicate, motivate, develop and coach staff at all levels
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park
Application Deadline: N/A