Website Total S.A.
In our US subsidiary, your main mission will be to help produce economic and analytical assessments so that affiliate management can serve as a basis for sound business decisions. This requires the coordination and validation of technical, marketing, contractual and tax information as well as a good knowledge of economic valuation methods. You will need to act as a key focal point to organize the discussion and collection of all the data within the business needed for the economic evaluation. You must therefore provide safe and accurate analysis and studies to support the planning, assessment and decision-making processes of businesses and operations. As part of the company’s planning process,
- Create and provide industry benchmarking models and provide detailed analysis and understanding of the performance of affiliated and industrial companies.
- Research and analyze complex financial data, extract and define relevant information for the purpose of assessing and reporting on potential and current trends, forecasting future trends and providing recommendations for gaining a competitive advantage.
- Plan and conduct studies to improve the effectiveness of the affiliate.
- Prepare oral and visual presentations and narrative analysis for management purposes that non-technical audiences must understand with precision to make decisions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Business School with a degree in Economics, Finance or Management.
- Knowledge of financial modeling and analysis, economic valuation, investment budgeting techniques (IRR, NPV, etc.), experience in corporate finance and oil and gas accounting (ROACE, CMO, etc.)
- Excel proficiency, and a very good level of proficiency with other Microsoft Office software
Company: Total S.A.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A