Website Total S.A.
- Proceed with site inspection list in weekly visits
- Provide data for the sites he/she responsible for
- Communicate all new instructions to sites and check its implementation
- Checks that all safety tools and instructions are implemented in sites
- Check sales targets achievements
- Supervises procedures implementation.
- Checks Daily site’s daily reports
- Handle customer’s complaints
- Apply the maximum level of hygiene in our shops.
- Stock intake every 3 months
- Check system performance
- Handle operational tools required for all sites activities operations
- Achieve targets set monthly
- Insure the well management and communication with staff he manage
- 2 times appraisal for the direct reporting team
- Participates in procedures updates
- Manage the staff trainings, meetings, hiring, etc..
- Handle staff site managers and their assistants holidays after the approval of his direct manager
- Good awareness of market
- Always insure cash deposits accurately recorded on system
- Monthly cash audit and stock control
- Achieve maximum control for stocks and stores
- Random visits in different times with reports
- Good work disciplines and ethics
- Financial awareness
- Management experience of at least 1 years or more
- University graduate.
- Autonomy, feeling for organization, training skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture. Concern for economic performance
Company: Total S.A.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Cairo, EG
Application Deadline: N/A