Website Tiger Brands
As the key subject matter expert for demand & supply planning, network optimization, capacity planning while supporting various projects including; system rollouts and adoption, consumption models, network and production strategy optimization. The S&OP Capability Lead is accountable to design, organise, standardize KPI’s, measurements and reporting across the businesses and conduct training programs to enhance the S&OP process participants’s skills, knowledge, and competencies in S&OP. The scope of the role is to cover every employee participating in the forums of the S&OP process at BU. This will result in better performing processes and ultimately lead to more profitable and sustainable growth.
- Business Lead on Information Technology Projects related to S&OP, supporting design, implementation and execution of solutions
- Project management lead and key lead in solving S&OP project related challenges
- Development of training programmes for S&OP teams on Information technology solutions
- Delivering training sessions, organizing and facilitating workshops
- Key lead in driving change management programmes for S&OP Project / Process changes
- Key lead in driving S&OP Maturity rollouts, assessments and reporting
- Implement S&OP best practices on process, people and technology to continuously improve S&OP
- Identifying and defining present and future training needs for S&OP (including gap assessments)
- Drafting the S&OP Capability strategy and plans and ensuring the budget to execute them
- Coordinating and overseeing all S&OP L&D activities (cross-functional scope), partnering with business managers, other members of the L&D,
- Capability Building, Strategy and Transformation communities and HR.
- Develop a highly capable team and processes in order to provide world-class end to end network optimization.
- Provide leadership for the demand planning process and supply planning process.
- Provide direction for the creation of a monthly supply plan process by the manufacturing team then validate performance vs. plan.
- Map the supply model (make to order, finish to order, make to stock) based on business rules, forecast demand and historical sales performance.
- Develop metrics for forecast accuracy, planning data integrity and accuracy, S&OP performance, service and inventory metrics
- Manage and optimize network inventory including analysis of excess, slow moving and obsolete inventory
- 8+ experience in S&OP / Systems implementation / Continuous improvement roles
- Degree / Diploma in Industrial Engineering or BCOM-Logistics
- Experience in FMCG industry preferable
Company: Tiger Brands
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A