Website The Foschini Group - TFG
As an Area Manager you will be expected to drive customer service, achieve financial goals, and lead the store teams by building the best teams capable of achieving business expectations.
- Lead, inspire and motivate a team that consistently focuses on our brand, execute all operational functions and run fiscally responsible stores.
- Recruit, develop, manage and coach high-performing teams who achieve business results
- Be a Brand Ambassador to drive brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Overseeing a number of Jewellery stores by partnering with different stakeholders, including operations, store and support teams to achieve business results
- Ensure a culture of exceptional customer service is consistently achieved by implementing and monitoring our customer experience strategy and standards within the area
- Achieving business results by driving and analyzing store performance, maximizing traffic trends, and holding teams accountable to deliver on KPI’s – including turnover, new accounts and rewards programmes
- Optimise business results by effectively managing stock and operational campaigns
- Ability to link competitive trends in order to influence business partners and share key product and market opportunities
- Skilled problem-solver who applies rigorous logic and methods to find meaningful solutions
- Ability to build and maintain strong, business partnerships with leaders at all levels.
- A leader who develops, inspires, motivates and drives high performing teams
- Proven experience operating at Area Manager level
- Ability to manage a number of store operations within an area
- Adaptable and able to manage change effectively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including weekends
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley
Application Deadline: N/A