Website The Foschini Group - TFG
At Iota’sports we’re all about PERFORMANCE, we INSPIRE, we’re AUTHENTIC, were MOTIVATING, we INNOVATE, and we are REAL. We are looking for Store Manager who embodies a passion for sports and keeping fit and healthy, as well as a leader who develops, inspires, motivates and drives a high performing team. Do you encourage others to reach their goals on and off the field? then join our commitment to inspire & unlock potential by making sport & fitness accessible to everyone.
- People management, including recruitment, development of staff, employee relations and performance management Executing in-store merchandising strategy and standards Lead, inspire and motivate the store team to focus on our brand and make the customer t priority
- Creating a personalised and memorable visit for our customers. ensuring when they leave our store they are have the confidence to set challenging fitness goals & achieve them.
- Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest trends, ensuring our customers have the right gear & advise to reach their goals
- Driving turnover to ensure achievement of targets and controlling expenses
- Being an ambassador for our brand by offering quality customer experience.
- Managing stock losses to ensure shrinkage is in line with the company standard
- Actively keeping track of sales performance, push the further & be better than your yesterday.
- Competitive & Innovative
- A passion for service excellence
- A Matric Certificate Proven experience operating at a Store Manager level Ability to manage a high performing team Ability to build and maintain strong, business partnerships with support teams A leader who develops, inspires, motivates and drives a high performing team Ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Ability to drive the achievement of store KPI’s
- Empathy & Integrity Self-Motivated Optimistic Attitude
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A