Website The Foschini Group - TFG
As a group function, the internal audit division works closely with other assurance functions to ensure aligned assurance across all regions and group functions, including operations, technology, finance, credit, etc. In addition to the breadth of scope, the position provides deep insight across the Group affording ample opportunity to add significant value.
- The Group IT Audit Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of the assurance activities for IT operations both locally and internationally, as part of the aligned assurance framework. The incumbent will also serve as an advisor on key projects. Key functions include technical oversight, deep analysis of processes, gap identification and control improvement design.
- Key performance areas are ensuring the quality of IT assurance activities, identifying opportunities for innovation and efficiencies, and being risk focussed.
- The ability to successfully manage an audit team, and coordinate with audit and consulting service providers, where necessary.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision, a resilient and optimistic approach to life and the desire to understand how and why things work are required.
- Minimum a relevant professional qualification such as CISA or a similar qualification.
- Exposure to COBIT, ITIL and CIS will be beneficial.
- Ideally 4 to 6 years’ relevant IT Audit experience of which 2 to 4 years in a supervisory/management role.
- The applicant should be familiar with Microsoft applications, Active Directory, SQL and racle databases, cloud environments, networks, endpoint protection and cyber threats.
- The ability to relate IT risks back to business process risks to demonstrate the impact on business operations.
- The Group IT Audit Manager requires superior analytical abilities, structured thought processes and strong (written and oral) communications skills. The person should also be passionate about making a difference, add value to key IT processes and demonstrate the ability to be persuasive.
- A broad knowledge and understanding of IT architectures and systems will be essential, as well as first-hand experience of major projects and/or system implementations. The ability to manage and execute cyber security reviews is essential.
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A