We are looking for talented and driven Pharmacy professionals who can deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers and in return, we’ll provide a supportive team, detailed industry training and a varied working environment where no two days are the same.
- Completing corporate and departmental training.
- Responding to customer queries in relation to prescription medicines, informing the Pharmacist of any complaints.
- Ensuring all prescription administration is accurate and completed on time.
- Applying your technical skills and strong customer focus to accurately dispense medication for our customers.
- Keeping up to date with legal and professional developments in pharmacy.
- Supporting and delivering Pharmacy services and the dispensing process according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Dealing with clinical and legal queries from Healthcare practitioners within area of competence.
- Ensuring all dispensary routines and Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Advising customers on the range of Pharmacy services available.
- Talking to customers and offering information in a confident, friendly and professional manner, providing our customers with a great service, making them want to visit our Pharmacy again.
- Assessing the legal appropriateness of dispensed prescriptions.
- Dispensing prescription medicines, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy are maintained at all times.
- Taking time to understand the customers’ needs, explaining the benefits of the products in a way they understand and only selling products that are right for the customer.
- Offering appropriate information to customers on common ailments, symptoms and products.
- Ensuring dispensary and consulting rooms are clean, tidy and free of clutter.
- Bringing promotional activities and company initiatives within the team to life.
- Carrying out all procedures accurately to protect profit and ensure we trade safely and legally.
- Supporting the operation of one of our new modern Pharmacies.
- Experience or qualifications gained from working in a Pharmacy environment.
- A desire to train and develop into the Pharmacy field.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A