Never a late night or long weekend, you can finally have a career in hospitality with the work-life balance you were looking for! Because our business is growing, we can offer you job security and the opportunity to develop your career alongside us.
- Know your menu! Does the food or drink look right?
- Encourage guests to give online feedback
- Upsell our delicious extras…there’s always room for a slice of cake!
- Once cross-trained, you will be responsible for making our delicious food and great drinks
- Always help to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
- Work in a busy Tesco Cafe giving great service worth recommending!
- Cooking experience helpful, however willingness to learn essential
- Warm & engaging personality
- To be 18 years of age or older
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc
- Understand great service & be passionate about delivering it
- Great at multi-tasking, get a buzz of working in a busy Cafe
- Positive attitude
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lowestoft, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A