Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Regional Franchise Operations Manager to join our team in Gauteng.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hardworking people to join us. We offer market related benefits, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t get bored, as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Direct supervision of a team of Franchise Managers to ensure operational success of the Franchise Network within the region
- Monitor the driver network and address critical escalations
- Analyse data to determine trends and areas of optimisation in driver performance and system logic
- Partner with Franchisees and their respective Franchise Managers to continuously define and improve upon SOPs
- Manage the execution of new processes and developments within the Gauteng region of the Franchise Network.
- Monitor performance metrics to ensure compliance to SLA measures and track success of optimization changes
- Determine root-causes of SLA performance failures through data analysis and on-site inspections if required
- Assess risk, anticipate bottlenecks, and make trade-offs to balance business needs versus technical constraints
- Manage Franchise owners escalations
- Ensure the most effective use of resources and technologies
- Measure and report on the day to day performance of the last mile delivery platform within the Gauteng region
- Train and empower Franchise Managers to implement new processes and policies
- Project manage new hub openings and relocations
- Assist in hub sales and hub repossessions.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain, Operational Management) is advantageous
- 3+ Years of Management Experience
- 5 Years experience with managing Franchisees
- Applied knowledge in Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Previous experience in the logistics / Supply Chain is advantageous
- Proven track record in delivery and execution
- Experience within a diverse corporate environment advantageous
- Being IT or Tech Savvy will be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng
Application Deadline: N/A