Website Sutter Health
Performs general kitchen duties including food preparation and storage, cleaning and storing dishes, utensils, pots, and performing general department sanitation. Follows clearly defined department policies and recipes to accurately prepare and serve snacks and meals to patients and visitors. Supports the functionality of the department by assisting in a variety of areas including tray line, cafeteria, dish room, host/hostess, or catering. Gains confidence and cooperation from peers and supervisors through effective communication and competent job performance. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety while delivering optimal patient care.
- Must have sufficient mathematical ability to perform basic measurement and portioning activities including increasing and decreasing recipes.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and multi-task in an atmosphere of frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of maintaining a safe food environment including proper cleaning procedures and usage of equipment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English as well as understand and follow written and oral instructions and directions.
- HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Basic food production and food service knowledge with ability to use various food service supplies and equipment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ensure the privacy of each patient’s protected health information (PHI).
- High School Diploma (Required)
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tracy, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A