Website Sutter Health
Provides a variety of professional clerical and administrative support to a director level leader. Applies established guidelines and precedents to complete a variety of routine projects, prioritize information and requests. Coordinates with internal and external constituents to manage responsibilities and projects of department-wide scope. May be exposed to confidential and sensitive information.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), EPIC, and related information systems.
- Interpret a variety of data and instructions, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to communicate with fellow team members, supervisors, patients, and other personnel.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies and procedures to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting appropriate solutions from established options.
- Ensure the privacy of each patient’s protected health information (PHI).
- HS Diploma: High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) or equivalent education/experience.
- 1 year administrative support experience at the department or manager/director level.
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies and procedures to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with interruptions.
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other staff members to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
- High School Diploma (Required)
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A