Website Sutter Health
Provides administrative support through the coordination of daily and long range staffing and scheduling needs. Allocates resources and manages staffing challenges accurately in a timely manner. Gains confidence and cooperation from staff, and other healthcare providers through competent job performance, and effective communication. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety. May also be responsible for performing specific tasks and/or orient other staff to the department.
- Analytical abilities of written word, metrics, charts or other documents utilized to manage a staffing system.
- Interpersonal communications skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities and negotiate the necessary coverage for the affiliate.
- Must be decisive with the ability to work independently and make decisions regarding staffing/payroll requests or challenges.
- Time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies and procedures to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), Epic, and related information systems.
- Ability to interpret a variety of data and instructions, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other staff members to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies and procedures to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with interruptions.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting appropriate solutions from established options.
- Ensure the privacy of each patient’s protected health information (PHI).
- HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
- 1 year experience in a Unit Secretary or similar role, with exposure to staffing and timekeeping practices.
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Santa Rosa, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A