Website Sutter Health
Completes complex invoice payment activities, including 1099 forms and/or processes associated with physician payments and reimbursements. Audits weekly payment files, entering and reconciling accounts payable banking transactions, and processing transaction upload files. Receives, routes and processes vendor invoices and payments. Works with legal counsel or internal compliance officers to resolve physician payment or reimbursement issues.
- Knowledge of applicable IRS 1099 regulations and reporting requirements, and/or Stark Law.
- Ability to compute and apply basic mathematical functions and computations, including percentages, decimals and prorated amounts.
- Ability to interact and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
- Demonstrates respect for cultural and linguistic differences and promotes an inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills with the ability to recognize questionable information/data, and to determine solution or next steps.
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written means, and to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Demonstrates initiative in providing feedback/input to improve workflow/processes.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with changing business priorities.
- 2 years experience of progressively responsible experience in an accounts payable function as typically acquired in three or more years experience and that of working with high volume data entry.
- 2 years experience working with invoice and payment processing systems and document scanning tools, including increasing experience in MS
- Office applications, including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to use keyboard by touch to input alphanumeric data.
- Ability to reconcile and balance numerical data.
- HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Displays a customer service focus in all decisions and actions.
- Ability to prioritize workload to complete assignments accurately and timely.
- Working knowledge of accounts payable functions, processes and terminologies.
- Ability to read, comprehend, interpret and apply policies, procedures, practices, and recordkeeping requirements.
- Organization skills and attention to details.
- Ability to manage and track projects and balance numerous priorities at a given time.
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A