Website Sutter Health
Provides a variety of routine and specialized clerical and administrative duties in support of a nursing care unit. Executes a variety of clerical duties, prioritizes information and requests in a timely manner. Gains confidence and cooperation from staff, physicians, and other healthcare providers. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety. May also be responsible for orienting new staff to the department/unit.
- Knowledge of various medical terminology, procedures, views, and equipment.
- Written and verbal communications skills to communicate with fellow team members, supervisors, patients, and other personnel.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED). or equivalent education/experience
- 2 years prior experience providing clerical and administrative support.
- Ensure the privacy of each patient’s protected health information (PHI).
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other staff members to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
- Interpret a variety of data and instructions, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies and procedures to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Works independently, exercises sound judgment, and utilizes developed administrative skills
- Able to demonstrate competent job performance and effective communication.
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with interruptions.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting appropriate solutions from established options.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies and procedures to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), electronic health records (EHR), EPIC, and related information systems.
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A